Are you so interested in what I have to say that you need it quickly? Then subscribe with your RSS reader using this link. Don't forget to post comments, questions or whatever.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sick and sick

Ask anyone who's known me for any amount of time in the last 10 years and you'll find agreement that I've often been sick or at least constantly coughing and clearing my throat. I'm sick now. I had a fever of 102.6 deg. F last night and thankfully it went down to 100.2 this morning. Well, I've not been unsick in over a month quite frankly. I got sick during the February break and was sick for a week after that, but really, I had a bad cough consistently since. My wife has told me constantly to go to the doctor. Well, I went last summer. He didn't seem too concerned that I have a persistent cough, but I pushed a little and he did some breathing tests, etc. Eventually he had me try advair... NOT CHEAP. It did nothing.

I'm assuming I might have some alergies, but WTF do I have to do to get my doctor to even care? It just doesn't seem right that a person my age should be getting sick this often.

So, next week I am on spring break... perhaps I'll make an appointment. But the truth is, I'm just getting sick of being sick.

No comments: