Are you so interested in what I have to say that you need it quickly? Then subscribe with your RSS reader using this link. Don't forget to post comments, questions or whatever.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Proof of string

As mentioned previously... I'm learning how to play the violin. Here's a picture taken this morning by the wife. I had my first lesson last Thursday. It was cool. Different. It's going to be a struggle, physically. I don't have the flexibility yet in my wrist, but I'll get there.

I'm learning with Julia Ainsworth. She nice and took things really slowly. Hopefully we're both comfortable with pushing me a little harder.

I suppose the worst that could come of this is that I waste some money (which would actually hurt a lot more if not for the awesome birthday money I got from my in-laws, or that I find that learning proper music training isn't going to work for me - which would mean back to hacking along with my own productions.

No comments: