Are you so interested in what I have to say that you need it quickly? Then subscribe with your RSS reader using this link. Don't forget to post comments, questions or whatever.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

You got your peanut butter on my chocolate!!

I'm officially on my first spring break in years. A real benefit of being a teacher, breaks where there is no expectation of doing actual work... finally. And thus also the first time I've been able to take a vacation that didn't cost me vacation time or money. I can do what I want, when I want, and how I want.

NOT!!

It's fricken' snowing outside. It's expected to be a big nor'easter ending sometime tomorrow or Tuesday. Are you kidding me? I was so hoping to get my motorcycle out for a real ride and it looks like I will have to wait at least another week... gee, like during the week my wife has her spring break. Go figure.

I suppose that'll make it easier to play Lord of the Rings Online - it opens for real soon, so I should get more time in anyway. I've also got a line up of horror flix waiting to be watched, yay! I've got lots to do, so I won't suffer, but still... the middle of April and it's weather we SHOULD have had in November.

No comments: